Friday, June 5, 2009

Berry Choc Chip Pops


its definitely not the weather for these!


Joe boy wanted icy poles, I had white choc chips leftover in my hand, a new stash of berries in the freezer...so this is what I came up with!


Berry Choc Chip Pops

1 cup natural yoghurt
2 cups vanilla icecream
1 cup mixed frozen berries (forest fruits pack: strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, cherries)or fresh berries if you have them
1 – 2 tablespoons agave nectar or more to your taste, but taste first after the choc chips go in
½ cup white choc chips

Process choc chips till crumbly then add remainder of ingredients and process to combine till the fruit is chopped up smaller. Pour into moulds, tap to remove air pockets and freeze, add paddle pop sticks when firmer.

Makes about 10 – 12 pops

Agave Nectar is delish, my friend Jen found it for me, you could use honey instead.

No comments: