Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Thanks Kelani!

Here is some very lovely mail I received today! From the fantastic Kelani Fabric Obsession's Elissa. Check out the Kelani link button to the right.

I recently won a comp just for submitting a photo to the inspiration gallery of something I had made after I had purchased fabric or patterns from Kelani. The prize was a $25 gift voucher. I got some more gorgeous Sandi Henderson Farmers Market and the Make It Perfect - Versatile Wrap pattern, which obviously came to more than $25 but you get that! I think the best thing about Kelani is the free postage together with the personal service and quickest delivery, the prices compare with anything available here in Australia at the moment. Thanks Elissa.

The vintage cherries fabric, on top in the pic, is going to be turned into a christmas dress for Miss Lill. I really wanted to do the Strappy Sundress like Novy's, but I won't have enough so I have to come up with something else...

1 comment:

Little Munchkins said...

Oh no! I was waiting to see how Lilly wearing an identical one to Munchkin. Then again, I am sure whatever fabric you choose will look great on her :)