Sunday, September 21, 2008

Icy pole Ruffle Skirt

This is a Grand Revivial size 5 or 6 Ruffle skirt, using icypole pink fabric and hot pink spot, both from Spotlight. As I was cutting it, I thought there's no way this is going to fit Miss Lill! I would say it's actually a size 4 or 5. She has been wanting and wanting this icypole fabric, each visit to Spotlight, she asks for it! I even bought the cupcake print one day with her there and ignored her pleas! So on my last trip there recently, I bought a metre and she spotted it on the messy cupboard yesterday and the poor little thing was so happy. So last night I made this skirt and hung it in her room ready for the morning (I always do this!!) I caught her face this am from my room, and it was pretty happy! She didn't mind too much when it was too tight, I can make another one and sell this one in the shop she says!! I'll put it away for a gift some day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is a very very cute skirt. Well done.