Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Melly&Me bag




Here is a bag I have been meaning to make since April, since my lovely Aunty gave me the pattern for my birthday, along with a stash of gorgeous fabrics, that I haven't cut and just stare at all the time. She says thats ok (not to cut the fabric) as she does that as well, just stares!


Anyway, this is the Melly&Me Dolcetto. There are quite a few others I'd like to do from them as well.
The last pic is of a kangaroo salt and pepper shaker I got at an Antique Fair a couple of months ago, I noticed it again tonight when I took photos of the bag. Isn't it so cute!

5 comments:

Emma said...

Love it! The colours complement each other beautifully! Great job.

Selina said...

Leah, it's gorgeous! Do you know what the red polka dot fabric is?

Rocal said...

Its fantastic. I love the way the lining is in 2 fabrics.

Austysmum said...

Such a cool bag - you did a fantastic job!

Ellie said...

Well done Leah I love the colours you chose.